Due to continued success and future business growth of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join the technical team based at their North East Office in Sunderland. Our client is a well established house builder with 9 regional offices across the North and the Midlands. They build quality, affordable homes
The role of Engineer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing and report all engineering requirements as per company policies and processes.
- Assisting in the production/procurement of comprehensive feasibility studies and technical investigations for inclusion in Land Appraisals.
- Managing technical and regulatory approvals, adoptions, bonds and reimbursements and provides key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the engineering function.
- Actively manage communications and operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders, consultants and support site teams.
- Ensuing that all necessary utility/services/supplier enquiries, quotations, acceptances and approvals are obtained. • Assisting in the delivery of effective and relevant legal documentation for each development or phase of development.