Creat the perfect CV by following our quick guide, it gives you the following valuable information on how to write a perfect CV:
- Identify the right personal details to include. Speak to your recruitment agency to see what the employer is looking for and for what to add and what to leave out, such as whether to include your marital status or nickname.
- Add a personal statement. These are very effective and can be used to focus a potential employer’s attention on your best attributes.
- Know what to include in the skill section. Make sure that you bring your skills to the fore and make sure you understand the difference between transferable, job-related and adaptive skills.
- Mention former jobs. Always present former or current employment in a way that shows you in the best light.
- Don’t forget your qualifications. Select relevant qualifications for a particular CV and why not listing everything exhaustively is crucial.
- Tailor it to the application. Write a CV that is adapted to an individual employer or a particular sector of industry to get the best results.
- Keep it up to date. Keeping your CV up to date so that it is ready to go at a moment’s notice.The Perfect CV